GATE 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabu
GATE is a national level entrance exam for admission to PG courses in the field of engineering and technology. It stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Through GATE score candidates can get admissions into M. Tech. / Ph.D. programmes in IITs, IISc, IISERs and other reputed institutions. Every year, GATE is organized on the rotational basis by the seven zonal IITs and an IISc. Apart from granting admission, the score of gate exam is also considered as one of the criteria for recruitment to government and private organizations working in technical fields. Check here complete details about GATE 2019 Entrance Examination.
GATE 2019 Notification
GATE 2019 Notification will be out in August 2018. The Application Process will be started from September 2018
GATE 2019 Syllabus
- It is known that GATE is held for 23 papers.
- Syllabus for each discipline is different.
- For an effective preparation, it is important to know each and every topic from where the questions will be asked.
- It is hard to describe the complete syllabus of GATE in few lines.
- However, the students can download the official PDF of GATE 2019 syllabus for PE, PH, PI, CE, CH, CS, CY, EC, EE, EY, AE, AG, AR, BT, XE, GG, IN, MA, ME, MN, MT, TF and XL.
How to Prepare For GATE 2019
Go through the syllabus of the paper for which you are preparing the exam.
Decide your study hours.
Plan your daily and weekly timetable.
Practice Previous Years Question Paper
Know your weakness and strength.
Refer Books that cover the entire syllabus.
Practice online Mock Tests.
Most importantly, take care of your health