GATE 2019 EXAM DATE TARGET PREPARATION SYLLABUS
Some GATE 2019 Registration Related info:
Candidates are required to apply in the online mode. Registration usually starts from the first week of Sep and will end by Oct. Thus application process will continue till a month. Thus, those who are looking to apply for the examination, need to make use of the online facility using GOAPS or GATE Online Application Processing System. During the initial stage, candidates have to register as ‘New User’ and after successful registration is done, get access to the GOAPS. After this, sign in the GOAPS enrollment address and password. Once the application form is filled then you need to upload the signature, scanned photograph degree certificate, category certificate as well as thumb impression. The examination is meant for international candidates as well as exam commences in countries like Ethiopia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, and United Arab Emirates. However, application process will be same for international and national candidates.
GATE 2019 Exam Dates:
According to the official website GATE 2019-20 Exam Notification will declare September 2019, More information about GATE Exam below mention.
Registration Fee: Female candidates, PwD/SC/ST/ candidates need to pay Rs 750/- Other candidates are required to make payment of Rs 1500/-. Mode for making payment of the application fee includes the sources such as net banking, debit card, and e-challan
GATE 2019 Application Form:
For some modifications in the GATE 2019 you can make some required corrections. The correction of the form can be done by filling the application form. In case of some mistakes in the application form, make sure for sending an email subjecting as “Correction in data (Enrollment Number)” and send document proof as well. One can make corrections in the various fields:
- Name of Candidate
- Stats, Gen to OBC and OBC to General
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Have you graduated in the above degree?
- Year of Qualifying Degree
GATE Exam Pattern 2019:
Below you can find the Exam Patternof GATE Exam.
- Name of the course provided: M.Tech./Ph.D. programme in IISc, IITs, and to other institutions.
- Number of Papers: There will be overall 23 papers. Candidates needed to appear in just one paper out of 23 papers.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will appear in CBT
- Exam Duration: Candidates are required to complete the exam within 3 hours duration Number of Questions: There will be 65 questions of 1the 00 marks
- Type of Questions: Question paper will have questions in Multiple Choice Questions format. There will be 4 questions and one has to choose one out of 4.
- Section Common in GATE Papers:In General Aptitude section will be common in all papers. It will consisted be of 150 questions for maximum 15 marks (5 questions for 1 mark and 5 for 2 marks).
- New Section: In paper with XE, new section (H) which means Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences added from year 2018.
- Mark Scheme: NAT and MCQ questions consisted of 1 or 2 marks in all papers
- Negative Marking: There will be provision for negative marking of 1/3 marks for those questions carrying 1 mark. However, the questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks will be deducted. There will be no negative marking for various Numerical Answer Type questions.
- There will be 25 questions of 1 mark each.
- 30 questions for 2 marks
- 10 questions from GA
- Exam Pattern For Paper GG
- Part A comprises of 25 questions of 1 mark each. This part is common for all the candidates.
- Part B consisted of 30 questions for 2 marks each. This part consisted of 2different sections, section-1, Geology and section-2, Geophysics for 10 questions