GATE Exam Score is useful for Post Graduate Admissions ( M.Tech / M.S / Ph.D.) particularly at IISc, NITIE, all IITs, NITs, IIIT, Government Engineering Colleges and some foreign universities. And Score also opens gates for jobs opportunities in several Public Sector Unit (PSU through GATE) and research organizations. So here full information about GATE 2022.
NEW IN GATE 2022(updated) :
The two new papers (GE and NM) will provide direct benefits to graduates in these two areas, especially when the country needs human resources with advanced capabilities in Ship Building Industries and Geo-informatics.
GATE 2022 EXAM DATE
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has started the GATE 2022 registration from September 2 online at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. GATE 2022 application form last date without late fee is September 24.
The exam conducting authority will conduct the GATE 2021 exam in online mode on February 5, 6, 12, and 13.
GATE 2022 ORGANISING INSTITUTE
GATE 2022 Exam will be conducted by IIT KHARAGPUR
Changes for GATE 2022
Two new subjects are added: ES (Environmental Science and Engineering) and XH (Humanities and Social Sciences), making the total number of subject papers to 27.
Candidate can now opt for up to two subject papers (from a prescribed set of combinations) that the exam calendar would permit.
Eligibility criteria for Gate 2022
Eligibility criteria to appear for GATE exam is relaxed to minimum 10+2+3 (ongoing), enabling third year students to appear in the GATE Exam.
GATE 2022 SYLLABUS(upDATED)
CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL, COMPUTER SCIENCE
|6.||GENERAL APTI||click here|
GATE 2022 NOTIFICATION :
GATE 2021 Syllabus Notification Pattern Application All Details
Notification and Gate 2022 brochure available on Website. IIT Kharagpur has given exams are going to conduct in February 2022. So be updated with our youtube channel, Facebook page and blog for all news.
GATE 2022 PATTERN :
There are total 65 questions in paper and this is online exam. So in Gate 2021 also 65 questions.
- 10 questions from general aptitude (5 questions 1 marks and 5 questions 2 marks) total 15 marks
- 55 questions from technical (25 questions 1 mark and 30 questions 2 marks) toatal 85 marks
So in paper there will be 65 total no of questions(10 questions from general aptitude and 55 questions from technical). And total marks allotted 100. And for all syllabus given in above table so download from there.
The eligibility to appear for GATE exam is as follows:
Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) And now from this year 3rd year students also applicable.so students from 3rd year, 4th year, and pass out candidates all applicable.
How to prepare effectively and online for GATE 2022:
- Gate exam is purely technical and small part of general aptitude. And paper levels generally good because iit conduct this exam. And here in Gate exams very less no. of students get 30 marks out of 100 marks.
- If you want good rank in GATE 2021 just start your preparation and not only Gate prepare for gate, ies, IRMS all because technical part near same.
- And for GS Part extra in IES and IRMS just follow our youtube classes and notes.
- For technical part Last year papers very important and core subjects study from your branch.
- And we provided all books list how to study on our youtube channel so just check video on youtube channel.
So this is article for GATE 2022 if you have any problem just mail us. And its good time to start your preparation as soon as possible.
Because competition is good so just believe in your capabilities and start your preparation. you need to start your preparation and solve questions, and revise.
And toppers also like you just they follow their time tables properly and revise 2-3 times before exams. Now it’s your time my students go best wishes and for any query or ies gs course just mail or check our website.