SYLLABUS FOR NON-TECH IES PRE EXAM
1. Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development
Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability
3. Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis
4. General Principles
of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety
5. Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services
6.Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment
7. Basics of Project Management
8. Basics of Material Science and Engineering
9. Information and Communication
Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based
10. Ethics and values in Engineering profession.
Note: The paper in General Studies and Engineering Aptitude will include Knowledge of relevant topics as may be expected
from an engineering graduate, without special study. Questions from all the 10 topics mentioned above shall be set.